Registration FeesPlease kindly note that the registration fees will be charged in Japanese Yen.
For your information, according to the rate at the beginning of Jun 2022:
- 1 EUR equals around 142 JPY.
- 1 USD equals around 133 JPY.
Particular Issue concerning Border MeasuresAs the difficulty in predicting the government policy regarding the entry of foreign nationals into Japan as of August 2022, we have adopted the following particular refund policy.
- If you change your registration from onsite to online participation before the conference, We refund the difference after deducting a certain amount of necessary expenses.
- You can change your registration from online to onsite participation by paying the difference before the conference.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Early Bird Prices: Deadline:
30 June 7 July 2022 (extended)
|Members *1||50000 JPY|
|Non members||55000 JPY|
|K-12 teachers||12000 JPY|
|Undergraduate students||12000 JPY|
|Ph.D Students||28000 JPY|
|Accompany Person *2||6500 JPY|
|Members *1||22000 JPY|
|Non members||26000 JPY|
|K-12 teachers||4000 JPY|
|Undergraduate students||4000 JPY|
|Ph.D Students||12000 JPY|
*1 “Members” price will apply to all the members of IFIP, IPSJ, and other associated societies.
*2 Accompany Persons should be a family (parents, partner, and over 18 years old children) or friends. They are welcome to apply for the conference dinner and the social events. We can only help you obtain a visa for your companion for the duration of the conference (up to August 19-25, including the day before and one day after). Please check the "Entry Procedures to Japan" page for the latest information.
Regular Prices: Primary Registration Deadline 31 July 2022
|Non members||62000 JPY|
|K-12 teachers||15000 JPY|
|Undergraduate students||15000 JPY|
|Ph.D Students||35000 JPY|
|Accompany Person *4||6500 JPY|
|Non members||30000 JPY|
|K-12 teachers||5000 JPY|
|Undergraduate students||5000 JPY|
|Ph.D Students||15000 JPY|
*3 “Members” price will apply to all the members of IFIP, IPSJ, and other associated societies.
*4 Accompany Persons should be a family (parents, partner, and over 18 years old children) or friends. They are welcome to apply for the conference dinner and the social events. We can only help you obtain a visa for your companion for the duration of the conference (up to August 19-25, including the day before and one day after). Please check the "Entry Procedures to Japan" page for the latest information.
|Onsite Registration||Online Registration||Accompany Persons|
|Name Card||Included||Not included||Included|
|Access to Opening Ceremony||Included||Included||Included|
|Access to All Sessions||Included||Included||Not included|
|Access to On Demand||Included||Included||Not included|
|Congress Bag||Included||Not included||Not included|
|Paper Viewing Applications *5||Included||Included||Not included|
|Welcome reception||Included||Not included||Included|
|Lunch *6||Included||Not included||Included|
|Coffee break||Included||Not included||Included|
*5 Paper Viewing Applications will include all the papers presented at WCCE2022
*6 Lunch from August 21 - 24 only at the venue.
Other Information (must read!)
- Regular participants include presenting authors and session chairs. After the acceptance notice of the full paper, presenting authors are recommended to make the early-bird registration with fee(s) paid by credit card or PayPal. Registration with payment will be required for each presenting paper at the time of full paper submission. Without registration and payment, your paper will be deemed as a withdrawal and thus will not appear in the conference program or in the electronics proceedings.
- Ph. D Students and Undergraduate Students are required to send a copy of Student ID to the following registration desk via the on-line registration page.
- The conference dinner and technical tours are on a first-come, first-served basis until the number of participants reaches the fixed number.