We shall hold WCCE 2022 as a hybrid event. In the case that Local Organizing Committee and the Steering Committee, determine that the event cannot be held based on notification and request from the Japanese government and local governments, it will be changed online event. (2022-08-18)
COVID-19 infection status in Hiroshima, Japan
The number of infected persons per 100,000 people in Hiroshima Prefecture during the past week is approximately 1,100. It is believed that the recent spread of infection has reached its peak.
Infection Control at Conference Venue
- Participants should wear a mask in the venue
- Conference staff may ask people who are showing symptoms of a cold, such as a cough or runny nose, to leave.
- A body temperature check will be conducted at the entrance to the venue; those with a body temperature of 37.5 ℃ (99.5 ℉) or higher will not be admitted.
- Rubbing alcohol is available at the entrance of each session room. Participants should disinfect thieir hands before entering the room.
- This conference follows the rules of Hiroshima prefecture for preventiing the spread of COVID-19. The check list for the rules: PDF (in Japanese)
!!! When you display symptoms !!!
- Don't come to the venue, join us online from the hotel, even if you are a presenter.
- Call the Hiroshima City COVID-19 call center, 082-241-4566. It's open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
-- We strongly encourage you to get traverlers insurance for hospital in advance.
- Please check the information provided by Hiroshima City
- If possible, inform us your situation. Send a mail to email@example.com